As we’ve just turned the page to 2024, we want to reflect on the milestones, growth, and achievements that have shaped our journey over the past year.
Let’s recap a few of our favorite highlights from 2023 to learn how much we’ve changed and grown.
Awards and Recognition
2023 was a fruitful year, bringing us 47 industry awards. Our company was recognized as a global industry leader in several categories, including:
- Top Software Developers 2023
- Top Web Developers 2023
- Top .NET Developers 2023
- Top Angular Developers 2023
- Top Ruby on Rails Developers 2023
Leobit has also been featured in Clutch 1000 — an exclusive ranking highlighting the best global business service providers. In addition to that, we also gained Clutch recognition in 6 cloud categories, underscoring our proficiency with Azure, AWS, and GCP cloud technologies.
Moreover, our corporate gamified fitness app, Leostep, won the Netty Award for best health and fitness application. It also emerged triumphant in the 10th Web Excellence Awards, securing the top spot in the best health and wellness mobile app category.
Leobit’s Ongoing Mastery in the Microsoft Technology Stack
Being a trusted Microsoft partner for many years, Leobit constantly strives to excel in its proficiency with the Microsoft tech stack.
In 2023, our company:
- Achieved a Microsoft Solution Partner Designation for proficiency in Digital & App Innovation within the brand new “Microsoft Cloud Partner Program”
- Straightened its global positions in the .NET domain and was acknowledged among the top .NET software development companies in Ukraine, Eastern Europe, and globally (according to Clutch)
- Earned its spot among the Top ASP.NET developers
- Received recognition as the Top Azure company in Ukraine from Clutch
We’ve also been actively mastering our skills in MAUI and Blazor frameworks and successfully completed several projects using these technologies.
Leobit is always focused on building long-term win-win cooperation with our clients. Being efficient, flexible, smart, open, and caring are Leobit’s core values, acknowledged by our customers in their feedback and satisfaction scores.
In 2023, Leobit continued delivering high-quality custom software development services for our existing customers and established collaboration with new ones. The projects we worked on in 2023 were mostly for industries like real estate and proptech, sportstech, healthcare, edtech and e-learning, fintech, IT, entertainment, and consulting.
In addition to growing our strategic partnership with Microsoft, Leobit is honored to be an ongoing Gold-level partner with the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB). It proves our team’s proficiency and commitment to maintaining ISTQB’s testing standards in our practice.
In 2023, Leobit maintained its partnership with several organizations and business associations, including the Austin Chamber of Commerce, Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, Ukrainian-Swiss Business Association, and Lviv IT Cluster, for joint initiatives and closer collaboration with local companies.
Last year, we were immersed in a multitude of activities, resulting in a mix of exciting news and wonderful memories.
In 2023, our company:
- Celebrated Leobit’s 9th anniversary
- Launched a redesigned corporate website
- Moved to a new hi-tech office in Lviv, Ukraine, with a multi-level data recovery system, automated plant watering, and smart light and conditioning systems
- Participated in various conferences and events, including WebSummit 2023, Recotech Finland, and Software Architecture fwdays’23
- Published 39 new expert articles
- Gained 905 new followers on our LinkedIn company profile
- Organized an online and offline charitable auction and raised around $6,000 to support Ukraine’s Armed Forces
Donations and Charity
During 2022-2023, Leobit and its employees donated over $370,000 to support Ukraine’s Armed Forces and various philanthropic initiatives.
Being founded in Ukraine, Leobit can’t stand away from supporting our country and its defenders in the unprovoked war.
So here’s what we did:
- Provided technology equipment for the SKY project, which aims to improve the air defense of the western regions of Ukraine
- Unified efforts and funds with several other IT companies to purchase an excavator for the 1st Battalion of the Azov Brigade and a “Shark” military UAV
- Financially supported Shahedbusters project that aims to protect the critical infrastructure of the Lviv region, ensuring uninterrupted operation against the potential shahed drone attacks
- Continuously supported volunteers and sent medications and other humanitarian aid to the front line
- Funded the establishment of UNBROKEN — The Mental Health Center for Children and Teenagers affected by russian military aggression against Ukraine
Some other Leobit’s philanthropic initiatives include:
- Financial support and mentoring of children from the “Dobre Serce” orphanage
- Financial support of Lviv’s Geriatric Center and bolstering VBRANI social enterprise, where people of respectable age create amazing knitted products.
Let’s Wrap It Up
2023 was a decent year that brought us new opportunities, team members, clients, and achievements. We expanded our partnerships and connections, deepened our knowledge and expertise, supported charitable initiatives, and received new awards and recognition.
As we bid farewell to 2023, Leobit is proud of its achievements and looks forward to new exciting projects, events, and accomplishments in 2024.