Corporate Social Responsibility at Leobit
Feb 15, 2021
Have a question?
Mother Teresa said, ‘It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.’
For the years of its existence, Leobit built a sustainable corporate social responsibility program and actively invests in community wellbeing. Today we share our volunteering activities with you to draw the public attention to the problems and needs of others. Together we can plant the seed of philanthropy in our culture. Even a small contribution can make a big difference.
Throughout 2020, Leobit has been focusing on the following campaigns and initiatives:
- fundraising for modern medical equipment for children’s cancer treatment in support of welfare foundation ‘Wings of Hope’ and ‘IT St. Nicholas’ initiative
- purchasing clothes and laptops for ‘Dobre Sertсe’ orphanage in Novyi Mylyatyn village
- buying masks and respirators for protection against COVID-19 to medical institutions in Lviv
- supporting ‘Wings of Hope’ initiative providing kids with specific nutritional needs with specialty foods and supplements
- contributing to the environmental preservation by planting trees in Lviv’s Central Park of Culture and Recreation
- donating to charity initiative of public, nonprofit organization ‘Oselya’ to serve lunch and take-away meals for homeless people
- promoting youth development by supporting educational events and conducting lectures for university students
If you want to make something good but don’t know where to start, contact these organizations. They will turn your donations into something of great value.
Welfare foundation ‘Wings of Hope’: http://krylanadiyi.org.ua/
Public nonprofit organization ‘Oselya’: http://emaus-oselya.org/eng/
Orphanage ‘Dobre Sertсe’: firstname.lastname@example.org