Leobit (leobit.com) is a full-cycle web and mobile application development provider for the technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for a Junior WebUI (React.js) Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and deliver applications in accordance with the established standards
- Participation in estimating tasks activities
- Research and reuse existing technical solutions
- Perform code review
Experience and skills we need:
- One-year experience working with React
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS including ES2015+, and the DOM
- Experience working with React-stack technologies: Redux, React Router, etc.
- Good knowledge of Git and Webpack
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks (Material UI, Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript, PWA, Web Sockets, 3D models, development of unit tests (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of other modern web standards, security practices, front-end patterns
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science (or similar technical field)
- Level of English: Intermediate strong (at least)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Motivated colleagues with profound knowledge of technical field
- Attractive compensation package