Leobit (leobit.com) is a full cycle web and mobile application development provider for the technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team.
- Developing the marketing strategy in collaboration with Business Development Director
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, cross-channel communication, digital marketing etc.
- Manage and develop company’s Sales and Marketing channels (Owned (Corporate Website, Blogs), Marketplaces (Clutch, Upwork), Communication channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube), Content Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Marketing etc.)
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations etc.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Experience and skills we need:
- At least five-year of proven experience in marketing
- At least two-year working experience in a marketing leadership position
- At least two-year working experience in Software outsourcing company
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of outsourcing models
- Good understanding of Sales and Marketing funnels
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing etc.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Attractive compensation package