Live streaming platform for broadcasting around-the-sports events.
The customer had an idea to develop a full-stack solution for live broadcasting of everything that happens behind the scenes of sports events. In the course of this cooperation, Leobit created a product that offers simultaneous broadcasting to multiple targets, media team management, interaction with fans, viewer engagement, and other functions. This solution allows fans to peek into the life of their favorite sports team with the help of a smartphone and Internet access.
The broadcaster application developed by Leobit’s team is intended for football teams, leagues, and other corporate customers that want to perform live streaming. It also allows streaming video not only to the native module of the customer company, but also to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and any other platforms that accept video streaming.
This live sports streaming application gives unique capabilities for broadcasters and viewers. It also provides a broad functionality including streaming, chats, and polls which can be adapted to the needs of a client.
- Collect, analyze and document technical requirements for software development
- Design, document and implement software architecture
- Develop well-designed, easy maintainable, scalable and reusable software
- Research, study and develop new or complex technical solutions/technologies (e.g. R&D). Bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project and the company
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate developers
Experience and skills we need:
- Three-year experience working with React
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS including ES2015+, and the DOM
- Excellent knowledge of React-stack technologies: Redux/MobX, React Router, Next.js etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Git and Webpack
- Experience in unit testing (e.g. using Jest)
- Experience in E2E testing (would be a plus)
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript, PWA, Web Sockets, GraphQL
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks (Material UI, Bootstrap etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of other modern web standards, security practices, front-end performance patterns, scalability, and accessibility practices
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science (or similar technical field)
- Level of English: Intermediate strong (at least)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Motivated colleagues with profound knowledge of technical field
- Аttractive compensation package