Leobit (leobit.com) is a full cycle web and mobile application development provider for the technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for a Software Architect to join our team.
- Creation of architectural design based on functional/non-functional requirements/quality attributes
- Setting goals for project engineers.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Defining implementation road maps and technical backlogs
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Communicating successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, flexibility, extensibility etc.
- Taking ownership of product launch
- Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Actively seeking ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
Experience and skills we need:
- At least two years of proven experience as a software architect
- Experience in designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Experience in using cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms
- Highly analytical mindset with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Knowledge of the main tools for collecting system metrics, monitoring, logging and tracing
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core
- Experience with linux containers and orchestrators
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Master's Degree in computer science (or similar technical field)
- Level of English: Upper - Intermediate
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- Motivated colleagues with profound knowledge of the technical field
- Аttractive compensation package