Leobit is a full-cycle web and mobile application development provider for technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for an HR Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Develop and implement Employer branding strategy
- Create diverse Employer branding programs and campaigns, from brief development to implementation
- Manage day-to-day planning and execution of branding and marketing efforts to support hiring initiatives
- Assist in developing recruitment strategies for hard-to-fill jobs. Develop and deliver PR campaigns consisting of emails, articles, written notifications etc.
- Create engaging content for sharing through different channels to reach the company's target audience (Facebook, Instagram, corporate site, LinkedIn etc.)
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidates’ experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Cooperate with educational institutions about sponsorships, job fairs, open lectures etc.
- Support Employer branding activities such as participation in events, hackathons, online activities and webinars, tech talks, company presentations and other campaigns
Experience and skills we need:
- Previous working experience preferably as an HR Marketing Specialist for 2 years, but candidates with experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcome to apply
- Previous working experience in writing articles in Ukrainian and English languages (would be a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Human resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- Level of English: Upper- intermediate (at least)
- Opportunity for career and professional growth
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and possibilities for personal development
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Attractive compensation package